The Student News Site of Canyon Vista Middle School

Teacher Thank Yous Part 5

To: Ms. Walters
From: Austin C. 7th grade
Thank you for supporting me in Spanish class! I’m very sad that you are leaving this year because you are such a great Spanish teacher and you would have done a great job with incoming 7th graders. Your patience is unbearable even with some kids who aren’t very cooperative so thank you. Gracias!

To: Ms.Nosal
From: Alisha P. 6th grade
Thank you for being one of my favorite teachers!! You are sooo nice and you make learning math really fun! Thank you so much!

To: Mrs. Casmedes
From: Srija G. 7th grade
Thank you for helping me when I didn’t understand and always being there for us. I’m so lucky to have gotten you as my math teacher this year. You make math more enjoyable.

To: Mr. Smith
From: Rishi C. 7th grade
Thank you for being an awesome teacher! I love everything about your class! Thank you for letting me participate in the Quest For One Hundred Writing Utensils! You are amazing!

To: Miss Collins
From: Sara M. 7th grade
Thank you for Miss Collins science would NOT have bee the same without you. I just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated for what do:)

To: Madame Mattioli
From: Sara M. 7th grade
Thank you for French this year has been a lot of fun! I have learned A LOT and I wanted to thank you for that!!! Merci!

To: Mrs.Lauffer
From: Divya C. 6th grade
Thank you for you are the best!!!!!!!!! You explain so well and helped me with modeling.You rock!!!!

To: Mr. Erickson
From: Michelle L. 6th grade
Thank you for making World Cultures so much fun! You are such an awesome teacher!

To: Mrs. Sharpe
From: Austin C. 7th grade
Thank you for helping me last year in study skills class last year!! You made it very fun and entertaining even if we had a lot of homework. But most of all, thank you for the ball marker you got me from the 2012 Ryder Cup!! I will treasure that ball marker for the rest of my life and it’s all because of you!! THANK YOU!!!

To: Mrs. Collins
From: Austin C. 7th grade
Thank you for being such a great Science teacher! You are funny and very helpful by giving us answers to reviews and spending your time on helping kids find out why they missed a problem. Also, you’re the GREATEST SCIENCE TEACHER by putting music on while we work in groups on either labs or worksheets. THANK YOU! I’ll miss you!

To: Coach Stevenson
From: Alisha P. 6th grade
Thank you for You are definitely one of my favorite teachers coach!!! You are so nice and sooo fun!! Thank you sooo much!

To: Mr. Macuk
From: Srija G. 7th grade
Thank you for being an awesome teacher and making history fun. I’m really happy that the end of the year is coming, but I’m going to miss you! 11:11!!!!!

To: Mr.Chewning
From: Sara M. 7th grade
Thank you for being the best language arts teacher i could have ever asked for maybe you’ll teach 8th grade next year and you could be my teacher again!!!!

To: Coach Nielsen
From: Sara M. 7th grade
Thank you so much for making gym fun and active!!! I really appreciate what you do for us!!

To: Mrs.Moeller
From: Sara M. 7th grade
Thank you for being my history teacher this year I feel honored to have you as my teacher because i know you will leaving next year 🙁 but i will never forget you!!!

To: Mrs. Rainey
From: Michelle L. 6th grade
Thank you Mrs Rainey for always being kind and fun in science! I know 8th period can be a noisy class but thank you for all the hard work you have put in teaching us!

To: Mrs.Downs
From: ? 6th grade
Thank you for guiding me. I really enjoy your class! Only if you could move up with us!!!(If you want to know who I am Hint:5th period rocks!!!)

To: Ms.Olson
From: ? 7th grade
Thank you for being one of the most inspirational teachers I have had in a long time

To: Mrs. Moeller
From: Austin C. 7th grade
Thank you for being a great Texas History teacher! You helped us on guided readings and skill builders and every single day, we would check the warm-up with our awesome sentences. I’m very sad that you are leaving after this year. You helped so many of us that a million thank yous would not be enough. THANK YOU!

To: Ms.Schwab
From: Alisha P. 6th grade
Thank you for being really nice and making World Cultures fun!!! You are really funny and I also enjoy having you as a advisory teacher! Thank You sooo much!!

To: Mrs. Boyd
From: Tracy H. 6th grade
Thank you for making science interesting and fun. I didn’t like science in elementary school and I am glad that you taught me that science can be fun and interesting. SCIENCE RULES!!!!!!

To: Mr.Vara
From: Sara M. 7th grade
Thank you for being my first choir teacher. I have learned a lot this year and I really appreciate all of what you for us!!!

To: Mrs. Holden
From: Sara M. 7th grade
Thank you so much for all the support you have given me this year i wouldn’t be as successful as i am today if it weren’t for your teaching thank you!!

To: Mrs. Lauffer
From: Austin C. 7th grade
Thank you for being the BEST math teacher I have ever had! I enjoyed every single second of class with all my classmates last year like giving out German chocolate when you give out prizes if we win a game. And when the majority of the class didn’t do very good on a test, you made sure that we understood what we did wrong and fix it later. I already miss you already after one year and you will be at least ONE OF THE BEST MATH TEACHERS I EVER HAD!!!:)