The Eras Tour Movie: Why are Fans Going Crazy About It?

Taylor Swift is taking over theaters after her premiere of the Eras Tour Movie in Los Angeles. Fans are going wild about her new film on the Eras Tour. Many of her enthusiasts say the movie was breathtaking and fun to watch.

“I liked how the movie was made, it looked real, and it felt like we had floor seats in a real concert! I am so glad I could watch the movie,” Antara Save (7) said.

But some of her fans weren’t that happy about the movie because some songs in the concert had been cut out of the movie. The songs that didn’t make it into the movie were “Long Live,” “The Archer,” “Cardigan,” “Seven,” “Wildest Dreams,” and “No Body No Crime.” It is still a mystery why she took these out of the movie.

“I was surprised that she got rid of those songs. I really wanted to see Long Live because she didn’t play that at all the concerts,” Sam Burgett (7) said

Fans of hers who couldn’t go to the concert were excited that she was coming out with a movie they could watch. Fans who attended the concert had to spend around 500-7000 dollars, while the movie tickets cost 19.89 dollars for adults and 13.13 dollars for children.

“I love how she made it so that people who couldn’t afford to go to the concert could go to the movie instead. I love Taylor Swift she is the queen,” Kennedy Klekar (7) said.