A Letter from the Editors

The hardworking reporters and editors of Canyon Echoes in their newsroom. Get to know them by checking out the staff page. Photo by Kara Wilkinson

Welcome to Canyon Echoes! This is officially the second year of this student run publication, and we hope to be able to better our site in terms of entertaining, informing, and advocating for the student body of Canyon Vista Middle School. Canyon Echoes started out as an online newspaper in which not many people visited, but now we’ve become more and more known and talked about, thanks to you guys. As the year progresses, we’ll be announcing exciting new projects that we’re excited for you to be a part of.

We strive to provide campus news as quickly as possible, while hosting fun contests and polls here and there. Our mission is to serve as the voice of the Canyon Vista student body. Last year was a great start to the re-opening of our site, starting fresh and anew. We believe that we can increase the excellence of our site and be more connected to the Mustangs. As editors of Canyon Echoes, we’ll personally make sure the content of our newspaper is the vessel of your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Emily, Katie & Nicole