PlayStation 4 Pro

The new PlayStation 4 Pro is a new game console by Sony. The PlayStation 4 Pro is a souped-up version of the PlayStation 4 that released early 3013. The PS4 had a lot of similar features as the new PS4 Pro, but the PS4 Pro works a lot better with 4K TVs. If you already own aPS4,, buying the PS4 Pro might just be a waste of money. If you’re buying a 4K TV and wanted to use your games in a 4K experience, buying the PS4 Pro might be right for you.

If you are fine with waiting for a while, the PlayStation 5 would be a great buy. The expected released date is late 2018 or early 2019, but it is worth the wait. It is supposed to have a holographic screen, but none of these rumors have been confirmed. All PlayStation devices have been known for pure gaming, but Xbox has always been known as an all-media console. So buying the Xbox One X or the upcoming Xbox 2 will be the way to go, if you are looking for more of an all media console and are ready for a change from Sony PlayStation.

I prefer the Xbox One because I use my console for watching movies and viewing other media. I like the game Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, and Uncharted 4, whose rights have been sold exclusively to PlayStation. So it is a really a personal choice for you, whether you want an Xbox or a PlayStation. It’s like choosing between Coca-Cola and Pepsi.

About the Writer
Vishnu Sreenivasan, Chief Producer and Editor
Vishnu is an 8th-grade student with many interests. He loves to play tennis and to watch Netflix. He is known by his friends and family for his vast and extensive knowledge about what’s going on the world and his amusing interpretations on current affairs. He loves video games, watching Friends re-runs and does not miss...